Your morning look back, around the headlines and into the future.
On This Date:
- In 1969, former TE/FB Alex Shook was born. The Moundsville native played for West Virginia from 1988 to 1991 and finished his career with 23 catches for 246 yards and two scores in the air and another 128 yards and a TD on the ground.
- In 1979, former running back Brannon Goins was born. The scatback only played two games his freshman year (1998) and rushed 15 times for 67 yards.
In The News:
Nugget of The Day:
- Bishop O' Dowd (CA) cornerback Kevin King, who was first offered by West Virginia and said he would "definitely" take an official visit to Morgantown, has committed to Washington.
- This morning, Orange Park (FL) four-star DT De'Asian Richardson will be making his decision. He says it has come down to Mississippi State, Tennessee, Missouri, Oklahoma and West Virginia - although it is believed to be just between the 'Eers and Sooners.
- Not a member and want to get the full treatment? Try our 30-day Free Trial!